Tuesday 23, March 2021. Last Updated: 17:00
Cases, recoveries, and tests:
A total of (9003) confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Jordan, today. Therefore, the total number of cases in Jordan rise to (553,727).
(92) Deaths were recorded today, bringing the total number of deaths to (6077).
The percentage of positive tests today is 19.7%, compared to 20.18% yesterday.
(45,699) COVID-19 tests were conducted today, bringing the total number of tests to (5,569,435).
The number of recoveries in home isolation and hospitals for this day reached (6649) cases, bringing the total cases to (447,888) cases.
The number of active cases is (99,762).
(518) Cases were hospitalized today, and (367) people were discharged.
The total number of confirmed cases receiving treatment in hospitals is (3334).
|Region||Occupancy rate of isolation beds||Occupancy rate of intensive care beds||Occupancy rate for ventilators|
The cases for this day were distributed as follows:
(3898) Cases in Amman.
(1312) Cases in Al-zarqaa Governorate.
(645) Cases in Al-Balqaa Governorate.
(313) Cases in Madaba Governorate.
(209) Cases in Aqaba Governorate.
(242) Cases in Ajloun Governorate.
(1014) Cases in Irbid Governorate, including (43) cases in Al-Ramtha Province.
(233) Cases in Jerash Governorate.
(446) Cases in Al-Karak Governorate.
(191) Cases in Al Tafilah Governorate.
(333) Cases in Al-Mafraq Governorate.
(167) Cases in Ma'an Governorate, Including (32) cases in Petra Province.